My name is Alejandra Arellano. I’ve been teaching for 17 years.
I taught at Edward Kemble in the Dual-Language Program during my first 3 years. After that I taught Kindergarten in the Mainstream English Program for 6 years.
In 2012, I transitioned to Pony Express and taught 2 years of K/1 and one year of 2nd Grade.
Since 2015, I have been teaching Kindergarten again. I am excited to be your child’s teacher this year.
Hello! My Name is Bobbi Jo Bowland. I have been teaching for 17 years, 13 as a 1st grade teacher.
As a child, I was never a good reader and I vowed that not one more child should have to struggle with and feel inferior about reading. I believe reading is a foundational skill needed for every human, as such my passion is giving children a lifelong love for reading and learning.
I have a master’s degree is Applied Leadership (administration.)
- University of California, Davis; Bachelor of Arts Art History with an in Architectural history and a minor in Education
- California State University, San Francisco, Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- National University, Special Education Teaching Credential Mild/Moderate and Special Education Credential Moderate/Severe
- Additional credentials and authorizations: Autism Authorization, Orthopedic Impairment Authorization, and Early Childhood Education Authorization
- California State University, Chico; Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
- California State University, Sacramento, Bachelor of Science in Speech Pathology & Audiology
- California State University, Sacramento, Master of Science in Speech Pathology
- Employed in SCUSD for 23 years
- Employed in CSUS for 10 years
- West Campus High School
- Sacramento State (BA in Liberal Studies
- Multiple Subjects teaching Credential), Masters (Elementary Reading and Literacy)
- CLAD Certification (Cross-Cultural Language and Academic Development)
Teaching Experience in SCUSD
Teaching 6th grade at Pony Express since 2001 (two years as 5th/6th)
This is my 11th year teaching and my fifth year at Pony Express. I have taught First through Fourth grade.
Before that, I attended CSU, Sacramento and earned a Bachelor in the Arts Degree in Liberal Studies and a teaching credential in 2007. I went back to school and earned a Masters Degree and an administrative credential from National University in 2018.
“The more that you read, the more you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” Dr. Seuss
Hi, I’m Mrs. Eberle. I have been an educator now for 27 years. All 27 of those years have been spent in a GATE classroom. I come from a family of teachers. My father taught high school for 35 years. My brother has been teaching high school for 20 years. I grew up in the Bay Area and moved to Sacramento in 1985.
Hi, my name is Suzy Foote and I began teaching SDC Kindergarten in 2011. In 2015, I joined Pony Express’ staff as the Resource Specialist.
I attended Chico State University where I completed my B.A. in Child Development with a minor in Psychology. I also earned my Multiple Subjects and Education Specialist credentials from Dominican University and a Masters of Education from Arizona State University.
Greetings from Daniel Harris.
I grew up very close to here and still live only just a few minutes away. My wife and I raised our three children in the area and have been a part of the many organizations that helped us expose them to art, dance, music, athletics, and so much more. I completed my B.A and my M.A. locally at Sacramento State University and have taught grades 1-6 in the Sacramento City Unified School District for the last 18 years.
Education: UC Irvine, BA in Psychology and Social Behavior, BA in Education with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education (2016); UC Davis, Multiple Subject Teaching Credential (2017), Master of Arts in Education (2018)
Teaching Experience: 2 years at Pony Express (1st grade)
Hi I’m Ms. Le, I attended Florin High school. I went to college at California Sacramento University of Sacramento, where I obtained my BA degree, Teaching Credential, and a Master’s Degree.
I’ve previously taught 2nd, 3rd, and currently teaching Kindergarten for a total of 19 years.
I am very excited to teach your child this year at Pony Express.
- 1 of 2